- Indicate the analytical tests combined with all appropriate parameters: e.g., mean and deviation that is standardSD): 44% (±3); median and interpercentile range: 7 years (4.5 to 9.5 years).
- Use mean and standard deviation to report generally distributed information.
- Utilize median and range that is interpercentile report skewed information.
- For figures, use two significant digits unless more accuracy is important (2.08, maybe not 2.07856444).
- Never ever make use of percentages for extremely tiny examples e.g., « one away from two » really should not be changed by 50%.
Nevertheless, keep in mind that many journals provide likelihood of incorporating materials that are supporting therefore utilize them easily for information of additional value. This way, usually do not make an effort to « hide » information into the hope of saving it for a subsequent paper. You may lose proof to strengthen your summary. If information are way too numerous, you should use those materials that are supplementary.
Utilize sub-headings to help keep outcomes of the type that is same, which can be much easier to review and read. Continuer la lecture de This section reacts towards the relevan concern » just just What maybe you have found? » thus, only results that are representative your quest must certanly be presented. The outcome ought to be required for conversation.